Who doesn’t love chocolate? It’s…do I dare say it??..better. than. bacon. (for a bacon recipe, check out my last blog post on Avocado & Bacon Panini’s). That’s right, so I have this recipe for fool-proof chocolate cupcakes. And guess what??? It gets even better. These cupcakes are PALEO! This means no grains, dairy, or processed sugars are used. You can read more about the Paleo Diet here.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
makes 6 cupcakes
-1/4 c. coconut flour
– 3 tbsp. egg whites (or 1 egg white)
– 2.5 tbsp. cocoa powder
– 1/2 c. coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk, like almond, cashew, etc.)
– 1/4 c. agave nectar/syrup (or other sweetener, like honey or maple syrup)
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a cupcake tray with 6 cupcake liners.
2. Put all the ingredients together in a bowl. then MIX!! this also gives you a pretty intense workout too 😉
3. Now that you batter is all smooth, pour it into your cupcake tray and bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
And here you have it! Delicious, moist, chocolatey paleo cupcakes!! These are soo good…let’s just say I ate more than I’d like to admit 😮