Infommercial time!! *queue actors that overexxager
ate everything and a guy screaming at you*…Tired of cauliflower crust pizza that tastes gross and takes forever to make, steaming and draining the cauliflower, yet still ending up with okay result. Hate that guilt you feel after eating an entire pizza from Dominoes? (c’mon we’ve all done it before..oh nope just me? awkk…) Well no worries, my paleo pizza crust is here! This guilt-free crust is extremely simple to make and you’ll have a pizza in less than an hour. There’s only 6 ingredients and it seriously tastes like the pizza crust from pieology!
– 1 cup tapioca flour/starch
-1/2 cup coconut flour
-1/2 tsp. salt ( + spices opt.)
– 1/2 cup olive oil
-1/2 cup water
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the tapioca, coconut flour, and salt/spices.
3. Next, mix in your olive oil and water.
4. Then add in your egg and mix!
5. If the dough is too liquidy/sticky add a tablespoon or two of tapioca flour, until you get your desired consistency. The dough should form a ball and look a little something like this.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, greased with a little olive oil. Put your dough on the tray and flatten it out until you get a circle or whatever shape you want( in my case a lopsided circle-like thingy). I like my crust thin and crispy so my pizza was about 12 inches in diameter and 1/4 of an inch thick. (keep in mind the crust will not raise that much since there is no baking powder/soda or yeast)
7. Put your crust in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending o how crispy you want it.
8. Take the crust out and add your sauce and toppings. After that’s done, put it in the oven for another 5-8 minutes.
9. Take it out and enjoy this grain free piece of AMAZINGNESS! You’re life will be forever changed after you have tried this recipe 😀
urghhh im drooling just looking at the pictures